Instructions for Accessing the Mike Glier Art Database
- Go to http://fm55.TRIPLE8.NET
- Make sure the “Account Name and Password” box is checked
- Log in with the following:
- Click on "Login" Button
- On next page, Click on "mike_glier_inventory"
Account Name: glier
To browse works, once you are logged in.
1. Make sure you are in “Browse Mode.” (The pencil button at the top left of the
screen should be selected)
2. Click on the “Next” or “Previous” buttons on the left side of the screen:
To search for specific works
1. Click on the “Find Mode” button at the top left of the screen:
2. Type in any keyword in any field, and/or select an option from the “Size” drop-down menu, and/or select an option from the “Available/Reserved/etc” menu.
(For instance, you may type in the word “Longitude” in the “Series” box, and also check the option “Available” to see all available paintings from the Longitude series.)
3. Click on the “Perform Find” button on the left side of the screen:
4. If you are currently looking at a small set of found items and wish to go back to viewing the full inventory, click on the “Show all records” button at the top left of the screen: