HELP! for MATA32: Calculus for Management I (Winter '10)
Things you can do if you're stuck:
- Get really frustrated, stomp your feet, and pout. The effect can
be enhanced by rolling around on the floor, screaming, and letting a few
unstoppable tears well up.
- COME TALK TO ME. Seriously, I'll always be happy to see you. There
are plenty of opportunities to talk to me:
- Before lecture.
- During lecture.
- After lecture.
- During my office hours: ... My office is room 118 in PO103,
which is one of the portable buildings standing just outside of
the Science Wing.
- Over email. This is a good way to go if you have a super
quick question, or if you want to schedule a time to meet with me but
my office hours don't work for you.
- Talk to your TA, either in tutorial or by email.
- Check out the Math Help Centre and the Math Aid Room. Click
for more info.