Preregistration Information for Fall 2017 Courses
Check back in mid-April for full details!
Upperclass Students - Class of 2018, 2019, 2020
- The 2017-2018 Online Catalog will be available by April 17.
- Preregistration advising for Fall 2017 will take place Monday, April
24 through Thursday, April 27. All students currently on campus must meet
with an advisor prior to registering online.
- Preregistration will open
in PeopleSoft at 9:00 am, Monday, April 24th and be open through Monday, May 1st.
- WE EXPECT ALL UPPERCLASS STUDENTS WHO WILL BE ON CAMPUS FOR FALL 2017 TO PREREGISTER FOR 4 COURSES FOR FALL SEMESTER BY THE MAY 1st DEADLINE.
Incoming First-Year Students, Class of 2021, and new Transfers
- Registration information will be available in Mid-May. You will receive e-mail with information at that time.