Student Information Form
Please complete all sections of the Student Information Form in PeopleSoft. Navigate Self Service > Williams First Days > Student Information Form.
- verify/update your Social Security Number and birthdate
- indicate your interest in pre-health (medical, dental, veterinary) or pre-engineering programs
- click the checkbox to confirm that you have reviewed your information and updated as necessary
- verify/update your home address, home phone and cell phone through the Campus Personal Information links
SSN and birthdate - these are important elements for enrollment verifications to loan and insurance agencies (and eventually to prospective employers) and required for the 1098T tax forms. Please review our data and update if necessary. If you do not have a U.S. social security number, leave the information blank.
Interest in pre-professional programs - if you check either pre-health professions or pre-engineering, you will receive campus mailings from the pre-professional program advisors. There will be information for these programs included in the First Days academic information sessions.
Verify/Update your home address and phone numbers
- if you need to change your home address, use the Campus Personal Information > Addresses links and update the information.
- if you need to change your home telephone number, use the Campus Personal Information > Phones links and update the information. Your home telephone number should in most cases be a shared number with your parents.
- if you need to add or update your cell phone number, use the Campus Personal Information > Phones links and update the information. Cell phones numbers are used widely on campus, so please add or update your number if necessary.