The Student Center
The Student Center combines most of your self-service activity in one view with links to related pages.
In the center of the page:
- provides access to enrollment activity (add, drop, swap), your grades and exam schedule (under the ‘Other Academics’ dropdown) and your weekly schedule.
- provides access to your bursar and financial aid accounts. If you have questions about this information, please contact the Bursar’s Office or Financial Aid Office directly.
- provides view and update access to address, phone and emergency contact information.
Along the right side of the page:
- links to the PeopleSoft schedule of classes to check class sections, open/closed status, instructor consent, etc. For more complete information, use the Registrar’s Office Website link for catalog browsing.
- displays whether you have advising or registration holds. Click for specific information on any holds listed.
- displays any forms or tasks to be completed to with administrative offices. Click for specific information.
- displays open registration times. Click for specific opening and closing dates and times.
- lists your assigned first-year or sophomore advisor (this will still display past your sophomore year). Click to find your advisor’s campus phone number. The advisor detail information also provides a link to e-mail your advisor.
- provides a link to the Registrar’s Office website with the Online Catalog along with registration instructions and other useful information.
- provides a link to Water Street Books for textbook information.
WHAT’S NOT IN THE STUDENTCENTER?
Pages created specifically for Williams are not accessible from the Student Center, but are accessible from the Self-Service main menu or the left menu navigation links.
- Academic Progress Report/Transcript – under the Academic Records menu. This e-mails a .pdf file to your @williams e-mail address.
- Williams Honor Code - under the the Academic Records menu.
- Parent addresses – under the Campus Personal Information menu.
- Temporary Summer Address - under the Campus Personal Information menu.
- Campus Life, Williams Transport and Williams Employment menus.