12:00-1:00- Lunch for visiting students and opening remarks from Henry/Long
* Basic outlines of what your group is, what its role is on campus, what
do you do?
* Supporting survivors: a discussion and workshop of being there for our
friends, family, and significant others
* Bowdoin Men Against Sexual Violence-workshop
* What problems do you face as a group- administrative issues? Lack of
support from community? Poor attendance? Advertising?
* Setting the facts (less) straight: myths and realities of queer sexual
* Party culture- How does it work at your school and where you find the
intersection between your group's message and issues of sexual assault and
consent? Culture of being an active bystander
* What is a hook-up? What is a date? Collegiate sexual-culture and its
5:00 Keynote speaker: Meg Bossong of Boston Area Rape Crisis Center: