The students here at Williams are dedicated to helping one another - and helping you! Take advantage of the variety of free resources available to you, as presented by students, faculty, and campus staff.
Writing and Study Help
Stress and Wellness Help
- The Williams College Libraries and their remarkable staff are here for you.
- Ask a Librarian for options for getting personalized help.
- Talk to your Professors - they are experts in their fields, and most professors hold weekly Office Hours where you can meet with them outside class.
- Peer Health - a student-run organization at Williams College that provides the Williams community with information about health and sexuality.
- Stressbusters - held weekly and hosted by ACE
- Health Center - professional assistance for your medical and psychological needs.
- Your bed - get plenty of sleep! Rested students are sane and happy students!